CIB - Risk as a Service Product Manager- Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Who we are
The Asset Manager Platform organization within the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB)’s Securities Services group is a newly formed business offering best-in-class digital solutions for our institutional client base across financial products and investment lifecycles. Our mission is to develop top-tier client-facing analytical services and enable our clients to achieve their business goals by extending J.P. Morgan’s capabilities and expertise as the leader in financial services into the digital space.
The candidate will join Risk as a Service, a leading entrepreneurial team, as a Product Manager and be responsible for developing one of its new flagship client-facing products. The product delivers a best-in-class real time risk analytics and trade management via multiple delivery channels, including web and mobile.
This is an exciting position for a talented and energetic Product Manager who thrives on new challenges, possesses true entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment.
This opportunity requires a motivated candidate to help develop and execute the product vision, and manage the delivery of a cross-asset Risk & Trade Management product for our institutional client base; providing multi-asset trade capture, pricing and risk management across multiple delivery channels including.
- Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: finance and technology
- Be part of a new business initiative within JPM that will create a significant revenue stream for the firm and influence the commercialization and go-to-market strategy of the service
- Lead the definition and delivery of a client facing risk management product with a focus on real-time risk management and analytics across FX, Rates, Credit, Commodities and Equities
- Partner closely with our clients (hedge funds, private banks, investment banks) to understand their needs in order to shape the product roadmap
- Influence decisions on market strategy, platform strategy, client engagement and implementing innovative technology-based solutions at the bank
- Interact with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank
- Work closely with our UX and technology partners to deliver high quality software and amazing user experiences
- Lead the data capture and analytics of our user metrics to create insights on our product’s usage in order to enhance the user experience and shape the product roadmap
The candidate will partner with our Product Managers, UX, Tech, Sales, Trading, Quantitative Research, Strategy and Clients in delivering the Product.
- Significant experience of Risk Management across multiple asset-classes
- Proven track record of taking an idea from inception to delivery
- Work with our partners in Senior Management, Quantitative Research, Trading and Sales to help understand, prioritise and inform our product delivery
- Fixed Income experienced preferred.
- Strong Project Management and Business Analysis experience
- Intellectual passion for Digital advancement as whole, eCommerce across industries, and application of technology in the Financial Markets
- Practical “work smart” mindset geared to effectively and efficiently solving problems
- Dedication to team effort – “whatever it takes” multi-tasking and perseverance with cross-functional partners
- Highly developed communication and partnership skills – attention to detail in written format and articulation in verbal format
- Competent and professional facing off to external clients
- Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and independently, while maintaining a high degree of communication and escalation at appropriate junctures
- Structured and analytical approach
- Commercially-focused and entrepreneurial spirit
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Good understanding of Technology
- You should have experience in the Product Management discipline doing business analysis, writing requirements, debating technical design with the Engineering team, project management, writing user stories and working with the stakeholders as needed to extract whatever is necessary to get a solid understanding of what needs to be built.
- User-centred approach with a strong appreciation for design