Part-Time Team Leader (Fraud)
Job Type: Part time
We are Chase – part of the JPMorgan Chase family. We are a leading provider of traditional and digital financial services worldwide. We operate like a start-up, embedded within a leading global financial institution. We are working together in powerful partnership to ethically disrupt the financial services market in the UK. Our vision is to inspire and equip our customers to get more from their money, all from the palm of their hand, with our innovative and seamless mobile banking app, supported by our friendly and knowledgeable customer support team.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the centre.
Customer Service Team Leader – Fraud (Part-time, Evenings & Weekends)
You will help to foster an exceptional & unique culture. A culture that will evolve with each new addition and it will be your role to help ensure we have the right operational foundations in place to bring the very best out of people, helping them to live their best purposeful work life each and every day. You will be comfortable with thinking big but starting small, knowing the best ways to fuel our people power and drive exceptional performance.
- Optimise performance across key operational KPI’s, financials and people metrics, smashing team goals.
- Work collaboratively with the relevant Squad teams to continuously improve operational and business performance to optimise both the customer and employee experience, creating those moments of truth when they really matter.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be passionate & curious about people, take extreme accountability, think commercially, have a great sense of humour and most of all, care!
- Lead colleagues and self, through times of ambiguity
- Have 100% positivity and energy to drive results through colleague engagement, creating a culture of success
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral, ability to share our vision and goals
- Be customer centric with a real focus on ‘out of the box thinking’ to support resolutions and inquiries
- Champion colleague culture, lead by example, and provide feedback and recognition at every opportunity
- Be Change Champion and Owner for processes and products for colleagues and customers
- Understand and research customer behaviour and share knowledge with wider team and peers
- Become a multi-channel expert across all platforms and functions that we operate across
- Have intrinsic passion to coach and support delivery of first class service to colleagues and customers
- Be a critical thinker – establish root cause and champion and own change to improve delivery
- Be an advocate of our brand and lead and act as a role model to all colleagues and peers
- Have passion to self-learn and develop others within their team and area
- Have the ability to operate effectively in a virtual team working environment using empowerment to create a right first time culture for colleagues and customers
- Bring themselves to work, encourage and create an environment where their team can also bring themselves to work
- Identify ways to support inclusion and diversity
Essential Experience for this role:
- Banking/Financial experience
- Contact Centre experience
- Digitally Savvy across different medians
- Leadership experience preferable
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office tools
Work schedules vary and could include a schedule that includes working in the evening and on the weekend.
If you would like the opportunity to join the bank of the future and think you are a good fit for this role then don’t miss out and submit your application today.