Senior Business Analyst, Associate - The Client Account Services Digital Integration & Strategy
Job Type: Full time
You have a sound understanding of business processes and have worked as a business analyst. You have found the right team. Do not hesitate and apply.
As the Client Account Services Digital Integration & Strategy senior business associate, you will participate in a range of projects and initiatives to enable the adoption of digital tools to drive operational performance.
This role partners extensively key stakeholders in the respective businesses, operations and technology partners, and transition teams in order to execute the strategy. You will gain exposure to various management structures within Securities Services and you will interact and create strong partnerships across various teams and locations.
- Collaborating with the internal stakeholders teams involved with the client onboarding lifecycle in Securities Services
- Develop a keen understanding of the business needs
- Document business/process workflow and gap analysis to identify opportunities for improvement, efficiency and standardization
- Document the business model and integration with technology
- System and process data mapping
- Requirements gathering, documentation, testing and implementation
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Agile project management and business analysis experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, with strong time management skills; efficient at multi-tasking and able to work under pressure to deliver multiple business demands on-time, to a high standard
- Capacity to think laterally and convey an understanding of the big picture
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products specifically with PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand risks, adjust to changing workloads and adhere to strict deadlines
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- UI Path