Banker Professional, MENAT - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic, diverse team within the MENAT market of J.P Morgan’s EMEA Private Banking business. We are actively looking for exceptionally talented individuals who are collaborative, confident, and motivated to provide a first-class experience to clients. If you have an entrepreneurial mind-set and are looking to constantly challenge yourself, J.P. Morgan is the place for you. You will be working alongside a team of talented colleagues from other markets, businesses, and functions to provide you with the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Our Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and solutions to Ultra High Net Worth individuals and families around the world. Through our integrated and diverse platform, we deliver highly customized and comprehensive market leading solutions to help clients with the many challenges and complexities they face in the ever-evolving financial services space.
To further strengthen our coverage and reach in this important market, we are looking for a Banker Professional to join the team, reporting to a senior Banker.
Banker Professionals work closely with our Banker teams to provide support in all facets of daily business routine, whilst maintaining awareness of, and sensitivity to the confidential nature of Private Banking clients.
This role will be responsible for:
- Operational support to Bankers and wider integrated team, where appropriate
- Help manage account opening / onboarding process with onboarding officer as subject matter expert for both prospects and existing clients
- Help support Bankers with updating account documentation / authorities & Sig Lists on an ad hoc basis and within the role of managing client Periodic Review process
- Help with business and banker projects and strategies for prospects and clients including subscription and content management
- Help with team projects and admin (weekly flows commentary, pipeline reporting etc.)
- Support to resolve ad hoc client queries and standard reporting
- Degree educated, preferably in finance or business-related subject (or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Arabic would be beneficial
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Self-starter, extremely organized and detailed-oriented with strong commitment to accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- General comfort level with Internet/Intranet usage and ability to learn proprietary software