Data Retention & Destruction Program Manager (Associate)
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
CRMP Central focuses on execution design and oversight to ensure each LOB/CF remains on track to succeed with adherence to the Data Management Polices, Standards and Procedures. This oversight includes:
- Well thought out project plans with tracking to target dates
- Strong stakeholder participation and engagement
- Periodic input from Compliance to ensure deliverables are aligned with Policy
- Metrics to demonstrate progress
- Regular assessments of risks and issues
- Critically evaluate proposed solutions
- Utilize risk-based approaches in developing the rollout schedule
- Drive and/or assist in defining project requirements and deliverables by identifying, driving and participating in project milestones and phases, as well as specific action items.
- Coordinate the execution activities of the Retention and Destruction Program in the Shared Drives work stream.
- Communicate with management regarding project progress and recommendations/decisions. Develop effective presentations and project update materials suitable for management
- Actively participate and collaborate in workstream meetings and ad hoc working sessions including driving agendas, preparing meeting minutes and keeping track of agreed actions.
- Monitor the details and status of projects and escalate and resolve any project issues in an efficient manner.
- Partner with technology infrastructure groups to drive solutions
- Analyze and parse data using Excel and other tools to recommend firmwide approaches and tactical efforts
- Consolidate metrics from multiple sources into one cohesive view
- Proven track record of strong project management delivery; Data Risk Management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate complex ideas, concepts, and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfort with working and partnering with people at all levels and across all functional areas (Legal, Compliance, Controls, Technology and Operations).
- Ability to manage complexity while delivering solutions within a tight deadline.
- Strong personnel and organizational management skills, including expertise in issue and conflict resolution
- Excellent business judgment, particularly the ability to proactively monitor projects to identify and address issues early.
- Excellent in project management disciplines and an ability to instill structure, process, accountability, and delivery.
- Proficient with project management tools and PC Skills, including Word, and PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, and lookups
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience