Wealth Management, Online Client Service Specialist - Edinburgh
Job Type: Full time
The Private Banking Online Client Service Specialist is the primary point of contact for all online related needs of our Private Banking clients, advisors and client service specialists. He/she is responsible for assisting high/ultra-high net worth clients with all aspects of the online experience and for the development and delivery of digital training to advisors and client service specialists.
The Private Banking Online Client Service Specialist works in a team-oriented environment with advisors, client service specialists, various product partners and operations teams to deliver a seamless and integrated approach to the Private Banking client online experience.
We are looking for a passionate, motivated, service-oriented individual to join one of our four locations: Edinburgh, Hong Kong, Geneva and Singapore. You will be trained in our JPMorgan Private Banking Digital Products to ensure our clients receive an exceptional service. You will also be trained to deliver digital training for advisors and client service specialists. Strong online, systems, communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Assisting clients having issues logging in or navigating on the website/mobile app/tablet, both in person and on calls / Zoom
- Resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, advisors, product partners, operations, and other staff in a timely and professional manner
- Assist internal partners having inquiries on the service and functionalities offered
- Provide detailed demo of the system and benefits of using the digital tool set to both internal and external clients, sometimes in a forum in front of an audience
- Improve digital offering by sharing valuable client behavior insights and actionable feedback
- Serve as liaison between clients, digital, advisors, client service specialists and marketing teams to achieve Digital Adoption targets
Internal Training Responsibilities:
- Deliver Digital Training Agenda in close consultation with digital partners, marketing, technology, relationship managers, client service specialists and other internal stakeholders
- Create online assessments and surveys on training topics
- Coordinate ongoing design to build knowledge of end users to successfully use solutions and applications
- Facilitate Digital new hire onboarding, skill enhancement and initiative-specific training programs for advisors and client service specialists
- Bachelor's degree required with prior experience in financial services, with online banking, client support and or training would be a plus.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English plus another European language (French, Spanish, Italian)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Power Point and Excel. Experience with data analytics a plus.
- The ideal candidate will need to:
- Work independently but at the same time be a highly participative team member
- Be resourceful with good analytical skill and ability to perform systematic troubleshooting techniques
- Able to multi-task and manage priorities effectively and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment