Vulnerability Management and Threat Intelligence Developer
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Expert proficiency in Python scripting
- Understanding of Threat Intelligence platform, SOAR platform, and workflow orchestration tools
- Hand-on experience with cloud-based technologies and tools especially in deployment, monitoring and operations, such as Splunk, Elasticsearch, and Kibana.
- Experience in AI/ ML and / or Big Data technologies and framework is a plus.
- Experience with threat intelligence techniques and processes in an enterprise level organization
- General knowledge of global cyber threats, threat actors and the tactics, techniques, and procedures used by cyber adversaries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Appreciation of the wider roles of interconnecting and collaboration with peer Cyber Security teams
- Demonstrable understanding of information technology principles including: software, hardware, networking, and Cloud infrastructure
- Connect 3rd party and internally developed applications via API-driven data flows.
- Be involved in the development life cycle and perform definition and feasibility analysis.
- Modify existing programs, prepare test data and functional specifications.
- Integrate with vendor defined Role Based Access Control model (Read-Write vs Read-Only).
- Troubleshoot issues and solve problems, identify potential process improvement areas.
- Secure coding practices such as input validation.
- Knowledge of and experience with API testing methodologies and practices.
- Knowledge of API clients for manual/unit testing.
- Integration with data storage solutions (Shared NAS and cloud storage (AWS S3)).
- Deliver quality results on time with minimal supervision.
You’ve got this!