Applied AI ML Associate Sr
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are HR Data and Analytics, a centralized global team responsible for all aspects of workforce data strategy, analytics and reporting, data governance, and the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) based solutions. We have a vision to help make individuals, teams, and businesses at JPMC among the most engaged and productive in the world. Our mission is to create workforce insights that allow leaders to make evidence-based people decisions that help drive measurable business outcomes.
The position will serve as a thought leader including advising on optimal solutions and opining on challenger models. The role works on strategic, highly visible projects firm wide. It is an opportunity to have meaningful impact on a large scale at a leading financial services firm. The role will develop data-centric solutions that move the bottom line for the firm.
As a Applied AI/ML – Vice President, you are an individual contributor who should be able to apply quantitative, data science and analytical skills to complex problems. You’re able to work across teams to design, develop, and evaluate and execute against those data science and analytical solutions with a keen functional understanding of the business problem. You will be responsible for data wrangling, data analysis, modeling, including model selection and producing quick applicable modeling solutions.
- Engaging with stakeholders and understanding business requirements,
- Developing AI/ML solutions to address impactful business needs,
- Working with other team members to productionize end-to-end AI/ML solutions,
- Engaging in research and development of innovative relevant solutions,
- Documentation of developed AI/ML models to stakeholders,
- Coaching other AI/ML team members towards both personal and professional success,
- Collaborating with other teams across the firm to attain the mission and vision of the team and the firm
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Advanced degree in analytical field (e.g., Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analysis, Operations Research)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the application of AI/ML to a relevant field,
- Demonstrated practical experience in machine learning techniques, supervised, unsupervised, and semi-supervised.
- Strong experience in natural language processing (NLP) and its applications.
- Solid coding level in programming languages, like Python, R, and C++, with experience in leveraging available libraries, like Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Scikit-learn, or others, to dedicated projects.
- Previous experience in working on Spark, Hive, and SQL,
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Financial service background
- PhD in one of the above disciplines