Infrastructure Engineer (Oracle) - Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a skilled Oracle DBA with strong performance tuning, Golden Gate and AWS migration experience.
- Oracle DBA Experience with strong understanding of database architecture and performance tuning
- Expert experience administering various multi-Terabyte, 24x7 uptime Oracle databases as a Systems/Infrastructure Database Administrator required
- Strong experience working with Oracle versions 11gR1/2, 12c and 19c n a Linux environment
- Strong, proven Oracle Database Performance Diagnostic skills (at both the SQL and system levels)
- Experience with features such as Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), Automatic Storage Management (ASM), Active Data Guard, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) and Golden Gate replication
- Experience with Backup and Recovery using Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN)
- Experience architecting, supporting and implementing advanced, strategic database management system
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive Agile development and implement automated process to improve database system reliability
- Skill at troubleshooting complex problems
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure, with a background in systems and network administration
- Scripting skill Python, Perl, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell. Also experience with Microservices is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results and provide good customer experience
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.