Applied AI ML - Senior Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The role will serve as a thought leader including advising on optimal solutions and opining on challenger models. The role works on strategic, highly visible projects firm wide. It is an opportunity to have meaningful impact on a large scale at a leading financial services firm. The duties of this position can comprise:
- Engaging with stakeholders and understanding business requirements,
- Developing AI/ML solutions to address impactful business needs,
- Working with other team members to productionize end-to-end AI/ML solutions,
- Engaging in research and development of innovative relevant solutions,
- Documentation of developed AI/ML models to stakeholders,
- Collaborating with other teams across the firm to attain the mission and vision of the team and the firm, and
- Providing the support to other teams and as needed.
To be successful in this role, the candidate is required to have:
- Advanced degree in analytical field in a relevant field, like Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Data Analysis, Operations Research,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the application of AI/ML to a relevant field,
- Demonstrated practical experience in machine learning techniques, specifically supervised, unsupervised, and semi-supervised,
- Strong experience in natural language processing (NLP) and its applications to language modeling,
- Solid coding level in programming languages, like Python, R, and C++, with experience in leveraging available libraries, like Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch, Scikit-learn, and others, to dedicated projects.
- Previous experience in working on Spark, Hive, and SQL,
- Strong experience and knowledge in dashboarding and AI/ML prototyping tools,
- Experience in working with engineering teams to operationalize machine learning models,
- Excellent problem solving, communications, and teamwork skills,
- Excellent experience in documentation of technical approaches with a great presentation skills,
- Financial service background preferred, but not required,
- Strong communication skills, and
- Able of working independently and in a team work.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our professionals in our Corporate Functions cover a diverse range of areas from finance and risk to human resources and marketing. Our corporate teams are an essential part of our company, ensuring that we’re setting our businesses, clients, customers and employees up for success.