CIB Securities Services Product Operating Model Coach
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to achieve the objectives set.
- Assessing the Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Able to work with the development team and cross functional teams with members from Product Management, Operations, Production Support, and IT
- Be an excellent facilitator, facilitate communication, improve transparency, and radiate information
- Be self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks, must have high-energy to be able to motivate and encourage the team.
- Be willing to jump in and do what is needed to get the job done. Ability to work effectively and get things done in a dynamic environment
- Ability to influence and foster self-motivated behaviors for change
- Knowledge of enterprise culture, politics and power maps of management attitudes
- Ability to communicate at all levels in different context maximizing all potential media
- High charisma and positive attitude to provide encouragement and support
- Pragmatism in understanding evolutionary change requires patience and persistence
- Entrepreneurial spirit to approach transformation as a means toward business improvement – don’t wait for solutions – Plan, Do, Check, Act experiments to improve
Qualifications & Experience
- Overall 15+ years of relevant experience with 6 or more years in Agile Implementation / Agile Deliveries / Agile Coaching
- Proven experience of moving teams from waterfall to agile successfully
- College degree, specialized training, or equivalent work experience
- Deep knowledge of various Agile methodologies
- Excellent know-how of tools like Jira and Confluence
- Strong MS Office suite skills (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project)
- Knowledge of SQL, excel macros, Python is a plus
- Experience in delivering end-to-end technology & client implementation solutions/projects
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing,
- Certifications will be an added advantage
- Prior Application Development Experience will be an added advantage
- Excellent leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to influence and direct activities of resources outside of direct control.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills for various levels of audience
- Understand common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
- Ability to produce clear documentation and reports that can be easily understood by both technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to interact with a diverse population of both technical and non-technical employees.
- Flexibility with the ability to adapt and evolve with changes in priorities, project directions and software development procedures.
You’ve got this!