Digital Markets - Digital Marketing Writer - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
This role sits within our J.P. Morgan Markets business, which offers market-leading research, proprietary pricing data and analytics plus trade execution across multiple asset classes, including credit, equities, and FX. Clients use the Markets portal to access all products and services across the full trade lifecycle. We need you, so we can deliver a cohesive brand message and an exceptional digital experience.
You will create content, strategies and guidelines for how we market, innovate and deliver at the portal level for all Markets products and services. This role will be highly visible and requires working horizontally across the Markets businesses. You will also collaborate with the Digital Experience Design team, which includes more than 200 UX and visual designers, service designers, researchers, creative technologists, and content specialists. Colleagues in the Marketing group will partner with you on how to align with branding and marketing guidelines. Leveraging the latest techniques and user research, you’ll develop a comprehensive understanding of client needs—and the desired outcomes to deliver solutions to address them.
You will develop marketing strategies and communication plans across our digital portal channels including web, desktop and mobile. There will be the need to create meaningful, relevant and compelling narratives for target audiences based on client usage segmentation. You will provide guidelines to support the J.P. Morgan Markets brand, which should filter down to the underlying products and services to provide a cohesive experience to end users. Other key aspects of the role will involve you to:
- Write, edit and contribute to the design of programs, including (and not limited to):
- Case studies.
- Global and regional sales tools (e.g., user emails, presentations).
- Product videos, interactive help guides.
- Follow the firm’s content guidelines and contribute ideas for improvements
- Collaborate with content strategists, technical writers, product owners, developers, marketers and other key stakeholders
- Provide insights for improving usability and client retention; demonstrating a keen interest in fintech and the future of digital experience for Markets
- Manage high volume and/or complex content changes with speed and accuracy
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to build knowledge base and supporting materials
- Analyse industry trends and the competitor landscape to deliver better products
- Represent the best interests of the Markets portal and its offerings as a first goal in any interaction
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Previous B2B content and communications experience in Financial services, preferably investments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including copywriting, editing and proofing.
- Experience working collaboratively with multiple teams and disciplines – confident partnership and stakeholder management skills.
- Commercially focused, entrepreneurial and innovative mindset with an eye on constant, measured improvement.
- Quick learner with excellent attention to detail is a must.
- High energy with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of Associated Press (AP) Stylebook and/or other style guides.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Substantial previous experience in writing marketing copy with a portfolio of content examples that demonstrate clarity of style and voice.
- Experience with tools such as Jira; and content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager.
- A self-starter who is highly organized, able to continually re-assess priorities, and demonstrates sound judgment and initiative.
A team player with the ability to collaborate with global cross-functional teams and build relationships