EMEA Payments Change Readiness Project Lead
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets, securities services and payments. Corporations, governments and institutions throughout the world entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Payments Change Readiness & Migrations Centre of Excellence (CoE) Project Manager, Vice President
As part of the Payments Client Service Implementations & Technology organization, the Change Readiness & Migrations CoE team drives product and process changes for both CB and CIB clients across all Payments products: Treasury Services, Merchant Services, Commercial Card, and Global Trade. Our primary mission is to ensure that our clients and our client coverage teams are prepared for change.
The Change Readiness & Migrations CoE team is seeking an experienced, talented team member to manage Payments change initiatives, performing impact assessments, and creating readiness strategies to prepare field teams across all lines of business for change.
The ideal candidate thinks strategically, but is not afraid to dive deep into details, and is passionate about advocating for our clients and our client coverage teams as change is introduced. The candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment working between projects and can imagine simple, creative solutions to complex issues. This role requires the ability to work in a cross-functional environment with multiple business functions and bring stakeholders to consensus.
- Think critically about client and client coverage impacting changes to ensure coordination across functional partners and seamless delivery of readiness strategies to internal and external audiences.
- Partner with leadership across Payments to organize and assess the impact of change to clients and field teams.
- Provide strategic, consultative guidance to product managers to define readiness requirements, obtain stakeholder and other functional partner sign-off on readiness approaches, plan implementation activities, and create communications and collateral to support field teams.
- Maintain key project data in initiative tracking tool (Workfront)
- Establish feedback loops with Product, client coverage teams, program management teams and more
- Track KPIs with key stakeholders to measure client and field coverage team satisfaction with change readiness strategy effectiveness
- Collaborate with cross-functional Product teams and program management teams to provide consultative insights related to change readiness tactics and timing for execution against their Product roadmaps
- Track and report effectiveness metrics to internal stakeholders, as well as continually monitor, analyze, and adjust to maximize audience engagement and minimize disruption of change initiatives.
- Proactively build and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders across a range of businesses and geographies.
- Manage ad-hoc projects related to strategic planning and engagement as needed
- Continuously drive process improvements across the Change Readiness & Migrations CoE model
- Strategic thinker with the ability to consider end to end client and client coverage team impacts
- Experience delivering complex process improvement and technology initiatives at scale, collaborating with multiple teams / functions, and driving change within large organizations
- Ability to pivot as business and strategy needs evolve; confident and effective problem solver
- Excellent organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task, prioritize competing demands, be versatile and action-oriented
- Confident presenting to leaders, understanding that the work you produce will have a high level of visibility
- Highly responsive with strong business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for the client and employee experience
- Collaborative style to work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong Payments product experience/background
- Experience in developing, executing and managing change
- Proven project management experience
- Knowledge of product development processes, project management processes and understanding of product development lifecycle
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization with teams that are geographically distributed and culturally diverse
- Experience delivering complex process improvements at scale to achieve stakeholder consensus and drive change within large organizations.
- Strategy, process improvement or global readiness background
- High proficiency with Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint)
- Strong client management and executive-level communication skills preferred