Client Account Services – CAS Change & Strategy - Account Governance - Senior Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Job Title – Client Account Services – CAS Change & Strategy - Account Governance
About J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate and Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services, entrusted by the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions.
- Business in over 100 countries
- $21.4 trillion in assets
- 49,000 employees globally
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. Our Operations teams manage and process our clients’ business, we develop innovative and secure services and solutions that meet our clients’ end-to-end needs.
They are aligned to our business and our regional footprint in more than 60 countries around the world; there are opportunities across our organization in Asset Management, Consumer & Community Banking, Commercial Banking, Corporate & Investment Bank and across our Corporate Functions.
As a member of the Operations team, you will help lead our clients’ business forward, while getting a behind-the-scenes look at how our own businesses run, you’ll work on implementing new ideas to improve and enhance our client services -driving increased productivity and efficiencies for our clients and the firm
- Direct impact-Operations covers every line of business, from consumer banking to sales and trading.
- Breaking down global barriers-Operational excellence is key to working across every time zone in every currency.
- Strong foundation-Develop global solutions, collaborate with experts and learn skills you can apply anywhere.”
Opportunity – Client Account Services – CAS Change & Strategy
We have a great opportunity for a dynamic individual who is passionate about designing process automation within operations. The teams focus is the automation of client account opening, maintenance, and closures for Custody, using platforms such as Xceptor and Saphyre. As a member of the CAS Change & Strategy team you will be responsible for the further enhancement of the automation of account opening process which uses Xceptor. You will interact with a wide range of
stakeholders to partner on the design, requirements gathering and coordination with technology for build and implementation.
- Build expertise in CAS processes, including understanding of the account opening life cycle, maintenance, and closure
- Build understanding of the Xceptor model and Saphyre for Account Opening
- Actively engage with key stakeholders including operations to design an optimal end to end process for account opening, maintenance, and closure.
- Partner with Operations globally to gather requirements for new modules within Xceptor
- Write up business requirements using our JIRA board within an agile methodology
- Partner with technology to support sprint planning for development required
- Monitor/track development and execute implementation within operations
- Experience in the financial services industry and/or related field
- Project management life cycle experience
- Understanding of agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience working in business analysis / problem-solving capacity
- Excellent communication, presentation (both oral and written) & influencing skills
- Effective change management skills. Ability to support & adopt within a changing environment
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously, with strong time management skills
- Experience of Xceptor, Saphyre and JIRA desirable but not essential
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building an operations organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global operations team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JP Morgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer disability/veteran