Project Execution – Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
As an experienced professional in Project Execution, you thrive at managing complex technology programs that have far-reaching implications for clients, employees and stakeholders throughout the firm. This role requires a strong grasp of the big-picture – namely, how can technology help achieve business goals – as well as a keen ability to establish priorities, manage resources and budgets, and build and incentivize high-performing teams. You'll work closely with colleagues across the firm to identify opportunities to develop projects and programs that are broadly applicable. Once you and your team establish a roadmap, you'll play an integral role in ensuring that ensuring that the project is running on time, within budget and in accordance with firm-wide guidelines, including risk and architecture. Just as importantly, you'll work with your team to set goals, foster collaboration and promote the values, culture and brand of JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Operating within the Cloud Foundational Services product line in Global Technology, you will provide a pivotal role in ensuring our public cloud regulatory, risk & control projects are delivered on time and on-budget. You will manage the overall regulatory compliance book of work within Public Cloud, facing off to Auditors and our Cybersecurity & Technology Control function to capture requirements. You will partner closely with both the product management and engineering functions to ensure the work is appropriately prioritized, and robustly managed to ensure delivery within Audit mandated timescales.
Enter into the qualification section:
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Expert knowledge in all business processes across an entire line of business, as well expertise in other lines of business and technology disciplines
- Understanding of global and line of business project and program management standards and methods
- Experience working with high-performing teams in complex program execution
- A strong understanding of Waterfall and Agile methods; stakeholder management; budget management, risk management and operations
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders throughout the firm
- Familiar with Public Cloud technologies and general understanding of regulatory environment in the public cloud space within financial markets
- Ability to define, document, initiate, educate and communicate (new) projects across multiple teams
- Solid understanding of agile project management methodologies and experience with tools such as Jira & Confluence
- Ability to work at scale, managing multiple stakeholders in parallel, collaborating with cross-functional teams, addressing complex Audit requirements with critical deadlines associated with each deliverable
- Analytical, structured approach to problem solving and a self-starter mentality
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.
- Ready to take your career to the next level? Apply today.