Control Manager- Analyst
Job Type: Full time
You are an organized, critically thinking person passionate about finance, control oversight or risk management. You found the right team!
The Corporate and Investment Bank Central Control Services team is responsible for developing formal and consistent processes and controls in relation to multiple and a diverse set of Control Programs. The Central Control Services teamwork within an exciting and busy environment managing ever- changing regulations and controls in order to facilitate correct monitoring and reporting of the activities undertaken. There is a focus on maintaining strong and consistent controls ensuring that these controls are designed effectively and can be sustained across the Corporate and Investment Bank Front office personnel. This work is combined with the ongoing education of CIB Front office employees of the relevant Control Programs rules in conjunction with the team’s Legal and Compliance partners and the relevant LOB’s Business Control Managers.
- Build solutions for partner teams
- Ensure proper controls, governance and documentation is generated for each solution
- Provide guidance to partner teams looking to develop their own solutions
- Review and approve testing evidence for any changes to existing solutions completed by partner teams
- Ensure that all reporting is completed accurately, consistently and to the timeframe agreed. Ensure decisions are made on robust and comprehensive evidence. Identify in these reviews any significant gaps in adherence to the required controls and ensure these are clearly communicated to the relevant parties.
- Support the technical creation of data sensitive reporting ensuring a high standard of accuracy, relevance, and correctness. Ensure adherence to the controls surrounding the creation of this reporting thereby, avoiding in correct information being published and distributed. Maintain adherence to the strict controls to prevent data breaches.
- Ensure that any relevant queries received into the team are answered correct, efficiently and in a timely manner. Make sure that enquires received are managed in a controlled and organised manner.
- Experience in Financial Services, Operational Risk Management, Control Oversight
- Tools / Technology - Solid experience developing solutions with Alteryx. Good knowledge of Excel, including formulas & pivots.
- Business knowledge - ability to understand the business / basic knowledge of regulation surrounding business. Quick to learn new processes, systems etc. Creative and innovative problem solver
- Communication – confident communications skills both orally and in writing and with the ability to adapt style to suit the audience. Effective listening skills with ability to identify people’s issues quickly
- Networking - strong interpersonal, collaboration and relationship building skills. Client-service focused team player who operates with a sense of urgency and professionalism. Adaptable in working style and comfortable working within ever changing environment
- Organization - attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple demands and shifting priorities. Can think and act in pressured and time sensitive situations.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills - identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause and mitigate risk to the firm. Knows when to escalate matters for appropriate resolution
Do not hesitate and apply now!