Test Automation Engineer - ServiceNow Workflows - Associate - Hybrid Working
Job Type: Full time
Discover the satisfaction of combining your experience, passion, and leaderships skills to impact the future of our global business. As an experienced professional in Quality Assurance, you’ll work within our high-performing feature teams. You'll ensure that our technology solutions not only work as they should, but meet our customers' needs. If you enjoy collaborative problem solving, then this position is a great fit. Working with talented developers, managers, and business partners, you'll uncover solutions for a wide range of quality issues. You'll also facilitate the implementation of manual and automated test scripts, and develop, coordinate, communicate, and enforce testing schedules and critical deliverables. With your understanding of the firm's strategies and business of specific products and broader financial markets, you'll find the right balance between risk and speed-to-market, and encourage your team to do the same.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BSc degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable knowledge writing automated tests for SaaS solutions
- An ability to identify design- or distribution-related quality issues, based on a deep understanding of application architecture
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles and testing automation, including how to put the latter to efficient use
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as conflict resolution skills
- Proven expertise in setting direction and creating test strategies and plans for multiple application releases
- 7+ Years of experience in IT with Product Development Bases Organizations preferably.
- Core Java and QA Automation Tools such as Selenium Web Driver
- Test Analysis, Planning, Execution and Reporting
- Manage/organizing Test artifacts for each Product testing Iteration
- Experience working in Agile Teams and respond to changes.
- Evaluate Industry standard Automation Framework Tools and align to product functional testing.
- Develop/manage Test Automation Framework and educate broader organization
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to pay attention to small details
- Understands the Product Functional knowledge and advises team on Functional Impacts
- Helps drive Product Refinement conversations with Product Owner and Team.
- Analyse customer issues and advise on potential incidents.
- Analyse Industry standard automation tools and adopt per changing product landscape
The Chief Technology Office oversees enabling components inclusive of the top quality engineering and architecture tools and practices, key program management and processes as well as the technology workforce strategy required to make us a leading technology company for our customers, clients and colleagues around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech organizations. In our global technology centers, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
© 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.