Market Information Team Leader - Vice President
Job Type: Full time
You are an experienced team manager with the ability to build strong work relationships with multiple stakeholders globally. This is the role for you.
Market Information Team Leader role resides within Network Management which is responsible for managing J.P. Morgan’s network of agent banks and financial market infrastructures (FMIs) ensuring they meet the firm’s requirements for oversight of cash and securities services for principal and client activities.
As the Team Leader of the Market Information team, you will be involved in managing the team’s delivery of daily activities, delivering process improvements, overseeing changes to the Market Intelligence platform, and driving the team forward strategically.
- Oversee the daily activities of the team including the issuance of NewsFlashes (~1650 per annum)
- Maintenance of the Market Information (~430 documents) across all Global Custody and Prime Finance markets and coordination of multiple projects
- Ensure proper controls are in place, including the regular review of all procedures; optimize and standardize processes
- Build relationships with internal departments, agent banks, as well as the wider Network Management group and Product teams
- Liaise with multiple technology stakeholders to define, prioritize, and govern platform developments
- Coach and develop team members, including end to end performance management; define and drive the objectives for the team
- Point of escalation within the team, responsible for highlighting key risks and issues and escalating accordingly
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong experience of people management with ability to motivate and inspire others
- Knowledge of how to overcome obstacles; negotiate win-win solutions between external and internal clients; and manage relationships and expectations
- Proven self-starter, with the ability to forge strong working relationships and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to assess business and client impact to unfolding events, summarize complex issues, propose, and drive solutions
- Excellent presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid critical thinking skills with internal process control mindset
- Familiarity with CIB Securities Services business environment and products
- Ability to complete work to deadlines with a sense of both urgency and accuracy thorough effective time management including goal setting, planning, prioritizing, scheduling, and monitoring
- Excellent project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects/deliverables simultaneously with deadline pressures
- Authority and confidence to speak with conviction to a senior audience