Corporate Treasury Middle Office EMEA Liquidity Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a Liquidity Associate in Global Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk Reporting Operations team within Treasury you will support the firm across the Liquidity Risk Infrastructure (LRI) and Structured Interest Rate Risk (SIRR) reporting. The team is comprised of ~90 people with locations in North America, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Poland and India.
You will have an opportunity for personal growth and contribution toward the team’s achievements as the industry is currently subject to a great deal of regulatory change and scrutiny. You will be able to collaborate reporting stakeholders on the reporting control framework, reporting methodologies and policy updates. Liquidity Associate understands EMEA regulatory reporting requirements (LCR, ALMM, NSFR, PRA110 & Asset Encumbrance etc.) Ensuring completeness and accuracy of the data in those reports. As a team member you will have a chance to support regulatory reviews and assessments (ILAAP, L-SREP etc.).
- You will be working with internal stakeholders on recurring and ad-hoc regulatory reviews/assessments,
- Identifying control and process improvements, and implementing change utilising available toolsets (Robotics, Alteryx, Xceptor, Abacus, Tableau, Excel, Python),
- Supporting technology development by ensuring appropriate prioritisation and end user testing,
- Support and review the production of internal and external liquidity regulatory reporting,
- Able to work both independently and within a wider team, with strong written and communication skills across all stakeholder levels.
- Ability to investigate complex scenarios and interpret underlying business drivers & design bespoke solutions.
- Liaising with key stakeholders to ensure transparency in the reporting process and consistent review of approach across reports and entities.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- 3+ years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably within a regulatory reporting/policy department
- Bachelor degree required (Engineering, Finance or Business degree preferable)
- Accounting qualification preferred (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Demonstrate understanding of liquidity regulatory and policy requirements
- Proficiency in general software applications (MS Office suite) and a knowledge of, or interest in learning and applying, automation packages (Xceptor, Alteryx, Tableau, etc.)
- Demonstrate excellent communication, partnership and influencing skills at all levels of management
- A creative thinker with strong analytic and problem-solving skills