Implementations - International Onboarding Specialist
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who capable of handling a high level of complexity in a client facing environment. The International Onboarding Specialist (IOS) will have global responsibility for the international onboarding for Commercial Banking clients. Helping our clients expand their business into international markets is a strategic opportunity for Commercial Banking and the initial onboarding experience sets the tone. The International Onboarding Specialist will work directly with the client and the coverage team to determine the best approach to onboard the client’s business to Commercial Banking products and services, including working with KYC partners to complete of our Due Diligence process.
- Client facing, single point of contact responsible for the end to end client experience and satisfaction during the international onboarding process
- Responsible for multi-entity, multi-jurisdiction client onboarding and product & service implementations
- Collaboration with the client and coverage team to develop and execute an implementation project plan, establishing clear expectations and providing transparency of timelines using project management principles and practices
- Manage onboarding activities via phone, telepresence, email and in person with external clients and internal business partners.
- Liaise with local Compliance, Legal, and Product partners where required.
- Support Sales partners and the sales process with RFP responses, client presentations and in person client visits.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise for international regulatory requirements, products & services, documentation and Regional/Country KYC requirements.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Strong business experience, including client facing roles.
- Proven capability of applying project management methodology to develop an implementation plan and execute deliverables.
- Ability to soundly execute quantitative and qualitative analysis, draw salient conclusions and present information in a concise and effective manner
- Strong organizational skills both personally and across the working team to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment (time management and attention to detail).
- Strong interactive personal and communication skills and ability to influence others for positive results.
- Excellent English written & verbal communication ability.
- Ability to take ownership, manage through conflict and mobilize internal resources.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Experience of international KYC/regulatory.
- Global Cash Management process knowledge.
- International work experience.
- Industry certifications (CAMs, PMP, CTP, PRINCE 2, SWIFT).