Securities Services - Data Solutions / Client Solutions - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Data Solutions business manages client-facing data and analytical products for our Securities Services division and more broadly across our Corporate and Investment Bank, including our recently announced “Fusion by JP Morgan” brand. This is an area of growth and strategic investment.
A core component of our Data Solutions business is delivering the best possible client experience. Our Client Solutions team are the relationship managers for clients who use our products and provide day-to-day client coverage for commercial datasets and analytics. As part of recent platform growth including the launch of Fusion, the team is responsible for educating clients on new products including via python and jupyter notebooks. The team partners heavily with Research, Sales, Trading and Technology to provide the best-in-class data to buy-side clients including, but not limited to, hedge funds and asset managers.
The Client Solutions team acts as an advocate for the client providing feedback to product developers regarding future product requirements including new datasets and functionality. The team works closely with our Sales team to acquire new clients and are often involved in providing demos and responding to Requests for Information (RFIs). As part of the broader business, they are accountable for the revenue delivered from our products.
As the business expands, we require a new team member to provide additional client coverage.
- Be commercially minded and work with all stakeholders to deliver new business (including clients, Sales and Research).
- Display an efficient work style with attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency.
- Build strong and positive relationships with new and existing clients to deliver high levels of client satisfaction and new business.
- Be technically minded and competent in providing technical demos to sophisticated clients.
- Field incoming queries from clients regardless of context and ensure responses are delivered quickly, accurately and comprehensively.
- Understand the Financial Services marketplace to digest and translate client questions including data distribution channels and alternative datasets.
Qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Significant experience in a Front Office Markets role in an Investment Bank, Asset Manager, Asset Owner or a specialist vendor offering products directly to clients (e.g. a Data or Risk Analytics vendor).
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently to influence clients in a professional way, making sure all issues and opportunities are promptly and effectively addressed.
- Energetic self-starter that takes initiative and has demonstrated effectiveness working independently and in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in the latest Enterprise Technologies (e.g. data storage, third-party cloud, analytical techniques) is preferred.
- Experience in (or willingness to learn) basic coding (particularly python / jupyter).
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the commercial data landscape and generate ideas for providing best-in-class products.