End-User Products Customer Success Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
JPMorgan Chase is the largest bank in North America and among the largest banks in the world. At JPMC, the Enterprise Workplace Products (EWP) team is responsible for software, products and tools used by our more than 250,000 employees.
The Collaboration and Communication Product Line in EWP is responsible for developing modern enterprise-wide solutions that allow our global workforce to effectively collaborate and communicate internally and with our global client base. Our global scale presents a great opportunity to drive the innovation that will continue to fundamentally transform the way we work.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to help support these efforts. As a member of our Customer Success team, you’ll engage with our global workforce as they become active users of our modern collaboration products. You’ll focus on customer engagement and satisfaction by building long-term relationships with various user groups and you will also directly influence the future of our digital collaboration platforms by sharing customer feedback with our product development teams.
As an experienced Customer Success Manager, you'll thrive at helping JPMorgan Chase employees realize business value through the effective implementation and adoption of our products and services. You will drive user-centric initiatives through relationships, partnerships, targeted marketing campaigns, and supporting our users through liaison with Product Teams.
- You’re passionate about creating innovative, holistic customer experiences
- You’re skilled at building relationships and facilitating cross-functional alignment
- You strive to be a strategic and supportive partner for your customers at every stage of the process
- You're focused on building loyalty to ensure long-term client retention by presenting product information, addressing customer issues and helping the Product Teams with upsells and renewals
- You’re a problem solver with a knack for simplifying the complex
- You’re excited by new challenges and energized by working in a collaborative, team-based environment
- You ask thoughtful, intentional questions and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- You have an analytical and creative mind, and can flex between the two
- Collaborate with product, communications, content strategists and research partners to create simple, elegant solutions to complex user problems
- Ensure timely and targeted product communications across all lines or business and user segments
- Partner with Product teams, project teams and Lines of Business reps to design marketing campaigns, enhance customer trainings, embed within platform when appropriate
- Manage dedicated and tailored engagements and relationships with defined user segments
- Organizing, host or attend firm-wide, global events to drive product awareness
- Onboard new customers onto our modern collaboration product suite, hold product demonstrations for customers
- Manage engagement and governance forums (i.e., User Advisory Boards, product Councils)
- Identify opportunities for research activities (user interviews, surveys, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and leverage findings to optimize engagement model
- Marketing or Communications’ Bachelor’s Degree (or higher)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage and build relationships with a variety of partners and stakeholders
- Ability to negotiate priorities with customers, UX teams, engineering and dependent teams
- Proactive, solution-oriented mindset with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, follow schedules and meet deadlines
- Strong presentation skills and experience sharing strategic rationale with partners, senior leaders and stakeholders
- A keen interest in the growth of digital collaboration and communication platforms, employee productivity and effectiveness
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
So, if you're ready to put your passion for technology to work in a way that makes a real difference, apply today.