Talent & Culture - Employee Experience VP
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You will join an International Consumer Business that is investing in innovative ways to attract customers, deepen engagement, and drive increased satisfaction by creating digital products and experiences which delight. The team has created a new organization and is looking for intellectually curious, passionate, solution-oriented and commercially-minded colleagues to join us. The team is energetic, fast-paced, and always striving for better.
If you want to join a team made up of talented, empowered, diverse and inclusive colleagues, feel free to apply!.
- Analysing data to understand our people trends, and driving new initiatives to address them, and adjusting approaches or areas of focus as new insights arise
- Managing the creation and implementation of programs end-to-end, researching outcomes and proposing next steps Driving and monitoring the culture, employee sentiment and more
- Promoting a positive, supportive, deliberately developmental work environment, helping ensure this is the place where the best talent loves to work
- Creating compelling communications on topics around talent, training, development in partnership with leaders, Marketing and Comms colleagues
- Implementing, monitoring and optimizing joiner and People Lead alignment processes to maintain strong management information
- Once comfortable with the role, there are many ‘stretch’ opportunities, from presenting to the whole global workforce, to facilitating training or development sessions, to devising all-new initiatives
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- HR or similar experience especially in organizational development, business psychology, talent management and/or employee engagement
- Good analytical and Excel skills - able to draw the story out of the data; a track record in diagnosing needs and devising programs from scratch
- Know how to generate excitement, impetus and motivation through communication & engagement activity
- Great communication and presentation skills in English, both written and verbal, with an ability to inspire
- Strong relationship and partnership skills - everything we do is in collaboration with others - you need to be comfortable dealing with people at all levels
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Ideally have experience in a technology / FinTech / start-up setting
The location is London and is Vice-President.