Pricing Direct - Associate / Analyst
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
- Daily generation of fixed income securities valuations for multiple market closes, entailing start-to-end responsibilities. This includes market data collection and analysis, price generation, quality control, and client feedback.
- Examine and develop new areas of product growth through independent self-guided research, interactions with clients, J.P. Morgan trading desks, research professionals, and technology teams.
- Address all client concerns on a daily basis with emphasis on providing first-class service and quality.
- Continuously improve product and service quality through daily market surveillance, communication with market participant, data and financial analysis, enhancing process controls, and ensuring data quality.
- Develop and maintain regular contact with trading desks, research, and market participants.
- Perform in-depth analysis on an individual security or portfolio of securities and explain nuances to colleagues and clients.
- Firm understanding of the principles of fixed income, derivatives, and data science.
- Practical experience working with Python, SQL, Tableau, and Excel VBA
- Ability to collect and analyze large amounts of market information, extract its essence and incorporate the findings into valuation matrix and processes.
- Creative problem solver with ability to perform well under pressure.
- Detail oriented, with a highly disciplined approach to process and quality control.
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and self-manage priorities.
- Excellent client communications skills.
- Strong team player.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, ideally in a STEM field such as Computer Science, Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Finance, or Economics,
- Experience in programming/scripting languages such as Python, SQL, R, VBA or Perl.
- Product Knowledge in European Securitized Products including INTEX or Derivatives is highly preferable
- Proficiency in Excel and high aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Clear, logical thinker with strong quantitative abilities.