Vice President, EMEA Real Estate, Lodging and Gaming, Investment Banking - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan's Investment Banking Real Estate team provides a full range of investment banking services to numerous clients across the EMEA region.
The Vice President will play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of executing Corporate Finance transactions and maintaining strategic dialogue with clients as part of the wider advisory role.
- You will play a vital and accountable role in all aspects of executing Corporate Finance transactions and maintaining strategic dialogue with clients as part of the wider advisory role.
- Transaction execution: support due diligence, document preparation, negotiation etc and liaising with relevant counterpart at the client/ other advisers (accounting, legal etc.)
- Being responsible for monitoring and evaluating current events, valuation and other financial information on the clients of the group
- Executing end-to-end client transactions
- Support the preparation of presentation books, management presentations, Board materials, Memorandums, and other presentation materials for use in M&A and capital markets transactions or strategic client dialogue
- Provide leadership, mentorship and supervision to Analysts and Associates
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Prior EMEA Real Estate investment banking experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with specific ability to communicate concepts and ideas concisely and defend their validity
- Demonstrates quantitative and analytical skills (including Excel modelling and valuation work)
- Adaptable; able to manage projects independently and be ready to assume a high level of responsibility as a member of a team
- Ability to comfortably interact with clients in a professional and mature manner
- Excellent technology skills with superior Excel and PowerPoint skills and ability to quickly learn new software applications
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- European language skills
You’ve got this!