Cash and Cards Payment Associate- Credit Cards
Job Type: Full time
As a Cash and Cards Payments Associate in our Cash and Cards Operations team, you will investigate complex payments/credit card problems from our customers, whilst supporting the development of enhanced business processes to support credit card operations.
Within this team you will only investigate complex enquiries as the general ones are handled by Contact Centre team.
- Investigate complex business enquires/problems and mitigate customer issues
- Engage with multiple technical/vendor teams to raise issues as part of the investigation and track till resolution
- Gather requirements and support the build of tools and processes to enhance the work of the Cash and Cards Operations Team
- Liaise with Development & other Operations teams to co-ordinate the Cash and Cards Operations journeys
- Log audit trail and documentation to support the work performed
- Analyze current performance of the team and publish statistics and reports
- Support and deliver training material for Contact Centre and Operations teams
- Train Contact Centre team on Cards & Payments knowledge when required
- Create and update playbooks for Cash and Cards Operations Team for new payment products
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Relevant knowledge and experience in managing credit card operations of large players
- Good understanding of core credit card features like interest calculation, payment hierarchy, minimum due, fee calculation etc
- Knowledge and understanding of cards scheme /network (Mastercard, Visa, Amex etc), end-to-end authorization flow, 3DS authentication, Digital wallets, ISO8583 format etc
- experience in SQL
- Willingness to learn new schemes (FPS / BACS if not known already) and rulebooks to support Cash and Cards Operations
- Diverse product knowledge, with an ability to develop an understanding of new products
- Ability to work under considerable time pressure, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills to analyse the information, identify the problems, and work towards finding the solutions
- Ability to partner and influence across businesses and other support groups
- Control focus and mind-set at all times.
- Attention to detail whilst being cognizant of materiality levels
Desired qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- A relevant degree, accounting, or financial qualification would be beneficial
You’ve got this!