Business Process Designer - VP
Job Type: Full time
Business Process Design – Chase UK
Here at JPMorgan Chase & Co., we know that people want great value combined with an excellent experience, from a bank they can trust. So we launched a new digital bank called Chase – to revolutionise mobile banking by creating seamless digital journeys that our customers love. For us, that means keeping ourselves customer obsessed and always being open to trying new things. Above all, it's about working with people who are passionate about building the bank of the future.
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing offerings that put the customer at the center. We have created a new organization and we are looking for solution-oriented, commercially minded, customer-focused engineers, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, new technology passionate individuals who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. Your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
SUMMERY OF ROLE/JOB DESCRIPTION –
- Perform end-to-end review of business processes formulating recommendations to actual implementation in an efficient but effective manner using industry standard tools (Lean or Six Sigma)
- Partner with various internal groups & stakeholders to agree on a plan of action, implementation and tracking to ensure success of project implementations
- Engage stakeholders to constantly drive a productivity agenda to all teams in Operations,
- Co-ordinate project activities across different client service and operations groups, technology teams and cross-functional groups such as compliance and legal
- Monitor status of all projects, mitigate all risks, escalate issues when necessary and manage stakeholder expectations
- Rollout the recommendations if necessary and ensure risks are mitigated
- Create synergies with the other PMO / PD teams and ensure goals are aligned with the overall Business needs such as those of Strategic programs Overall Candidate Profile:
- Relevant experience in the following areas: Exposure to customer service process engineering preferred Servicing / payments / Fraud and Fin crime
- Business process management experiences should involve analyzing as-is business processes, mapping process flows, analyzing and recommending improvements to processes and implementing them using various industry standard practices and tools
- Project/ Change Management experience should involve strategic systems implementation as a Program Manager or Workstream Lead as well as Tactical implementations that address technological gaps or new business infrastructure, acting as the role of Project manager or business analyst.
- Consulting experiences could involve end-to-end client engagement involving business analysis/ data gathering across the business, formulating business requirements and strategies to address numerous gaps, implementing complex solutions involving various teams on behalf of Operations in a Financial services industry setting
- Independent, driven and creative (well-versed with productivity analysis methods and tools such as Lean / Six Sigma)
- Sound understanding of Project management and quality methodologies
- Strategic thinker and problem solver; possesses high attention to details
- Ability to analyze inefficiencies in business processes and knows how to map detailed workflows; able to draw on diverse project experiences and apply to new situations
- Excellent time management and planning with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Flexible, adaptable and be a Change agent
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal
- Strong influencing skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Able to build strong partnership with various teams to help deliver results
- Advanced MS Excel, PowerPoint, Jira and Confluence We offer:
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
J.P. Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.