Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Liquidity Solutions Implementation Manager
Job Type: Full time
Welcome to JP Morgan Chase. Do you want to support us in managing complex and liquidity product implementations? Join Liquidity Solutions team!
The Liquidity Solutions team supports the global implementation of complex, cross regional liquidity solutions, incorporating cash concentration, on balance sheet products and virtual solutions. As Liquidity Solutions Implementation Manager you will support the team in managing complex and cross-regional liquidity product implementations.
- Provide a superior experience for clients with complex or cross regional Liquidity Solutions, including the implementation process for new deals and on-going service management of existing clients
- Collaborating with our broader implementation colleagues to ensure the successful delivery of the client's solution, including developing and working to a bespoke project plan and taking ownership for delivery
- Establish strong relationships with stakeholders in multiple regions – Sales, Service, Credit, Risk, Compliance, Legal, Product, Technology - to ensure successful operation in the global environment
- Provide strong internal and client facing subject matter expertise, both in region and cross regionally
- Facilitate development and completion of legal documentation with legal, risk, product and compliance
- Support the design and implementation of policies and procedures to support delivery and maintenance of complex liquidity solutions, including adaptation to local markets as required
- Ensure conformity with governance and regulatory environments (e.g. off balance sheet products)
- Support development, production and analysis of Global Liquidity Implementation projects
- Support the Sales process and client pitches to provide product expertise and present the complex liquidity solutions implementation approach
- Provide continuous client feedback into liquidity solutions developments, and ensure new functionality is seamlessly integrated into the onboarding policies and procedures
- Maintain internal tracking tools
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Exposure to operating in a complex global business environment
- Previous experience of complex liquidity product structures and virtual solutions
- Strong process-oriented mind-set with focus on accuracy, risk and control
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Strong client and partner satisfaction orientation
- Proven project management experience including development of project plans and action logs
- Strong written and oral communication skills