Client Account Services - New Client Onboarding - Associate
Job Type: Full time
As a Client Account Services - Investment Middle Office Services New Client Onboarding - Associate you will be a part of a global team that manages the initial setup of client data across multiple products in Investment Middle Office Services. The team partners with and manages external client relationships as well as key internal stakeholders within the respective business, operations, and technology streams to execute client business requirements.
The New Client onboarding team is seeking to enhance the client onboarding experience of end to end set up and build on a robust operating model that effectively supports multiple complex clients across all regions.
- Relationship Management – Create long term value through the nurturing of client and key internal stakeholder relationships to deliver a consistently excellent client experience.
- Process Improvement – Partner with internal teams to drive continuous improvement and take an active role in shaping and implementing future target operating model.
- Coordination of new Onboarding Requests – Coordinate with clients to assess new requests and manage pipeline and queries to enable successful account set up for onboarding.
- Communication – Key liaison between functional teams (Client Services, Operations, Technology, Change Management). Understand Client Reference Data requirements and effectively communicate to downstream consumers.
- Issue resolution – Establish thorough understanding of Investment Middle Office Services end-to-end process and identify, clearly communicate, and own issues through to resolution.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with the Client, business, operations, technology & other key stakeholders and work effectively in a matrix organization
- Experience in project or change management.
- Ability to prioritize and execute against multiple deliverables and appropriately escalate.
- Ability to work independently and as part of team to identify and resolve challenges to deliver organisational goals.
- Logical analysis of complex problems to drive resolutions against daily SLAs.
- Detail orientated and able to challenge and improve current operating practices.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and excellent written and oral communication skills.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Experience or knowledge in Middle Office functions.
- Proficiency in digital tooling and intelligent solutions.