Training Development & Design Specialist, Vice President – Client Skills Training
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
As a Training Development & Design Specialist you will be responsible for developing, designing, and delivering a suite of training programs within our Private Bank Training Strategy for Europe and Latin America.
Interest and skill in helping professionals become more productive and trusted Advisors and Solutions Specialists is paramount.
The WM Client Skills Training & Practice Management Team aims to activate Private Bank Advisors and Sales Managers to efficiently achieve their goals, accelerate business priorities, and provide training and coaching on practices that lead to success. Our team focuses on building engaging learning programs and impactful experiences to help our Advisors and Sales Managers harness the collective power of our firm at the right time.
- Help drive implementation and launch of our Private Bank Training Strategy. This includes, but is not limited to a specific focus on developing, designing and delivering training content:
- Engage business stakeholders and practice partners to shape core content, assessments, exercises, and workshops
- Ensure content helps Bankers and Investors more confidently engage with our clients and prospects
- Coach content creators on presentation relevance and impact
- Host and deliver training workshops for new and existing advisors
- Define and measure key metrics to help assess impact and success of new initiatives
- Work with Client Skills Team to build new hire programs
- Market comprehensive training plan for advisors with key stakeholders in your region; serve as a champion for our work within the business
- Use digital learning to provide high-touch communication and enhance in-person offerings in an evolving learning environment
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Relevant experience; coaching certification, development background, and/or experience in Wealth Management or sales focused business is desired
- Solution-oriented with strong interpersonal, consultative, communication, presentation and facilitation skills; ability to command an audience and interact confidently with senior executives.
- Active listener, who knows how to access insightful questions and unlock a greater understanding of business and learning needs
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with senior business leaders and key stakeholders.
- Flexibility in a fast-paced changing environment; comfortable working in agile environment with an entrepreneurial passion for building new things
- Strong project management skills; robust organization, attention to detail and time management skills in a multicultural and international environment
- Willingness to travel (minimum once a quarter across EMEA region)
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- B.A. degree in related field