CIB OPERATIONS - Investment Middle Office Services (IMOS) Client Operations Associate - Bournemouth
Job Type: Full time
Middle Office Services are responsible for a wide variety of processes which offers the right candidate opportunities to cover and experience the following products as part of the role:
- Equities, Fixed Income, Repo & Mutual Funds
- IBOR (Investment Book of Records) Management & Reconciliation
- OTC & ETD Derivatives & CFDs
- Cash Processing, FX & Money Markets
- Market Claims Investigations, Overdraft Reporting
- Cash Management & Reconciliation
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Management of all incoming and outgoing client queries across a varied range of products (as above).
- Partner with operational teams to ensure that all client SLAs are met.
- Perform daily oversight checks on key tasks and act as escalation for processing hubs.
- Contribute to / attend regular client meetings.
- Perform trend analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement and enhanced control.
- Produce key client reporting requirements against SLA’s and client expectations.
- MI Collation, Incident Reporting and Client Operational Review deliveries.
- Building strong working relationships with JPM internal teams and external third parties.
- Liaise with external third parties daily – brokers, custodians, transfer agents and vendors.
- Attendance and participation in forums hosted and run by third parties.
- Monitoring market change and developments
- Developing client relationships to understand their fund structure trading behaviour and strategies
- Involvement in new fund and product launches.
- Involvement in driving projects designed to enhance and improve existing processes and systems.
Desired Key Skills/Experience Requirements:
- Experience and product knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income, Repo, Cash Markets, FX or Derivatives
- Understanding of Fund accounting, IBOR and NAV generation for investment funds
- Established client service and relationship building skills
- Experience in developing partnership with diverse groups, both internally and externally.
- Strong ability to deliver against KPI’s and client SLA’s.
- Flexible, organized attitude towards work with the ability to prioritize workloads while working under pressure to manage changing and competing demands.
- Ability to challenge and influence existing processes and controls.
- Attention to detail alongside with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated character, willing to take responsibility of issues and resolution.
- Strong Microsoft Knowledge essential – Primarily Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint & Word.