Senior Payroll Administrator
Job Type: Full time
As a Senior Payroll Administrator you will assist in the production of Payroll related services for +20 000 employees JPMC using an insourced, hosted software.
Your main day to day responsibilities will be the collection and input of payroll information to the payroll system, checking of payroll outputs, and query resolution.
Additional responsibilities include providing support to your Team Leader and wider team and assisting with ad-hoc/annual activities such as tax year-end/beginning.
- Ensuring accuracy and timeliness of complete end to end payroll process through execution of appropriate review, audit and checks
- Resolution of payroll queries within SLA.
- Establish and build relationships with all internal teams and external bodies
- Timely follow up on employee overpayments/claims/queries
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Relevant payroll experience, preferably in an insourced payroll environment.
- User of Microsoft office suite – advanced user of Excel in particular an advantage
- Experience in operating in a controls focused environment
- Extremely numerate with an excellent understanding of tax and NI calculations and statutory payment calculations.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- SAP experience will be a big advantage
You’ve got this!