Product Manager, Accounts
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Our team is at the heart of building this new venture, focused on developing products that put the customer at the centre. We have created a new organisation with diverse professionals that come from a wide set of skills, backgrounds and experiences, including B2B and B2C businesses.
Team members have broad autonomy to collaborate and work in a cross-functional way and we value your opinion in every matter; so if you are a designer and you want to write Python code - please do! Or an engineer and want to do user testing - go for it! Teams own their work end-to-end and we have a flat organisational structure.
Our inclusive culture is hugely important to us and we are looking for intellectually curious, compassionate people who would like to expand their skills whilst working on a new exciting venture for the firm. We are about bringing new products to market that solve real world problems for real life customers, not just innovation for the sake of innovation. We are human first; we love working with each other, and we need personal connections and in-person bonding. We find we are happier, more motivated and more productive this way. If this sounds like something that you would like to be a part of we'd encourage you to read on and apply, even if the job description isn't an exact match for you, we can promise to review your application and let you know if there is anything that might be suitable in the future!Role overview
We are looking for a Product director in Accounts, with deep technical and commercial experience with account products. In this role you will be expected to design, deliver and manage the banking products required to shape the platform whilst contributing to the vision and product strategy to take to market.Core Responsibilities:
- Define the product vision, objectives, value propositions and roadmap, based on a deep understanding of the client needs and industry landscape
- Perform research, brainstorm solutions, and help guide product direction. Balance opportunities and business needs while keeping stakeholders aligned and supportive
- Be a crucial member of a team dedicated to helping clients to achieve their goals. Build. lead and nurture the product and engineering teams that will support delivery of your product and vision
- Collaborate with engineers to find simpler and effective ways to meet the needs of our product and business
- Define product requirements, creating and maintaining a prioritised backlog based on customer research, analysis and rigorous discipline and methodology
- Proven experience in Product Management and delivery ideally gained in a FinTech, banking environment, core banking engine / platform providers
- Sound knowledge of end-to-end product construct for retail banking products (Savings, Current, Deposits and Lending)
- Experience with banking architecture frameworks, core banking and ledger management implementation
- Excellent technical acumen and familiarity with new technologies, cloud-based infrastructures, API’s, programming languages, and databases
- Proven track record over multiple years as an individual product manager responsible for value, viability, scalability and maintainability of solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building SaaS/BaaS platforms
- Product experience in a Product-first, B2B company
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognise that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.