Digital Markets - Content/Technical Writer - Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The Digital/Technical Content Marketing Writer is a new role that will support J.P. Morgan’s innovative approach to building and scaling new client facing digital platforms for buy side clients. As a successful candidate, you’ll create content, strategies and guides for the platforms. You’ll collaborate with business, product, design and engineering teams in efforts to provide best in-class content and client experience.
Digital Markets within CIB Markets owns the digital transformation agenda across asset classes and lines of business. The focus is delivery of innovative solutions to distribute products, services, pricing and content, automate workflows, and surface market intelligence in order to foster revenue growth and market share for the organization.
The position requires an entrepreneurial spirit and significant interactions with sales, trading and structuring organizations in a fast paced trading floor environment with the ability to challenge the status quo and influence change across the organization.
We are looking for Content/Technical Writer with excellent communication skills and the proven ability to create great content for our customers across a wide range of channels. We're passionate about content being integral to the user experience and the ultimate success of a product. If you are too, this role may be for you
- Collaborate with developing marketing communications plans
- Write product descriptions, case studies, articles, video scripts, emails, slide decks, and other technical/marketing content
- Audit existing content to reflect business changes and new capabilities
- Edit content from disparate sources into a consistent voice, tone and style
- Follow the firm’s content guidelines and contribute ideas on improvements
- Collaborate with content strategists, product owners, developers and other key stakeholders
- Provide insights for how content can improve the usability of applications
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Financial Services/ Corporate Investment Banking
- Marketing content for technical financial products & services
- Digital Marketing – SEO/PPC/Web/Email
- End-user instructions
- User experience
- Application of brand and style book guidelines
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 5 or more years of experience writing marketing and/or technical copy
- A portfolio of content examples that demonstrate clarity of style and voice
- Communicating and tailoring complex ideas to various stakeholders
- Ability to quickly learn technical concepts and understand how products work
- Tools such as Jira and content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager
- Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Can-do attitude and willingness to adapt quickly
If you’re selected for an interview, you’ll be asked to take a brief editing/writing test.
We thrive on diversity, encourage career development and value the unique skills of every person on the team. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global team tackling big challenges that impact people, companies and economies worldwide, we want to meet you.