Global Program Management - Regulatory Business Analyst – Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You will join the International Regulatory projects team within GPM to support the policy interpretation, requirements analysis, development and end to end testing needs for the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) program implementation. FRTB is the new Market Risk Capital regulation from the Basel Committee which is targeted to be live by Jan 2025 for most Jurisdictions. The key focus for you will be the implementation of the UK FRTB rules.
You will partner with Firmwide Market Risk teams including Quantitative Research and Market Risk Technology as well as Product Control, Legal Entity Control and Finance and Risk technology teams to meet the upcoming Jan 2025 FRTB implementation date. We are looking for a solution-oriented, and customer-focused analyst, used to working in an agile environment who want to be a part of building something new from the ground up within a diverse and inclusive team.
Culture is as important to us and if you are technology passionate individual who would like to expand skills whilst working on a new exciting deliverable for the firm, join our team.
- Integration of the FRTB rules and requirements into JPM Reg platforms.
- Reviewing Local Regulatory policy documentation as related to FRTB and documenting divergence from core BCBS.
- Documenting business requirements based on divergence analysis covering data sourcing and mapping, technical market risk development requirements and integration into last mile reporting templates.
- Test approach and End to end testing (UAT).Developing and documenting end to end SOP model to support new reporting.
- Working with Project Manager to provide inputs into Working Groups, Project plans, RAIDs, Scorecards and senior management updates
- Ensure relationship is maintained with teams across Risk, Finance, Front office and Technology to ensure delivery of the FRTB deliverables.
- Providing regular updates to senior stakeholders through status updates and scorecards.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Working knowledge of FRTB and/or other Market Risk regulations and an understanding of Finance and Market Risk functions especially with regards to the role they play within Regulatory reporting.
- Strong Business Analysis skill set working with large and complex data sets developed on projects operating within a Waterfall and Agile Project Life Cycle.
- Experience using Regulatory vendor systems plus Project management tools such as Visio, Jira, SharePoint
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, innovation, and solid problem solving skills. Confidence to drive issues through to completion often working to tight deadlines.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Practical user experience of Reg Vendor platform Axiom/Adenza
- ACA (or equivalent) qualification.