Securities Services, Product Marketing Manager – Fusion Data Solutions - Vice President
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Fusion is a cloud-native data technology solution providing end-to-end data management, analytics, and reporting for institutional investors. Fusion aims to solve the growing data challenges faced by our clients by developing a single ecosystem that can normalize data across various sources and types. Fusion will provide clients with access to the data they need through APIs and the cloud, with pre-integration to analytics, reporting, and data science environments.
Fusion and the Data Solutions organization is a foundational pillar of the J.P. Morgan Securities Services business strategy and a rapidly expanding area with significant business investment and focus.
- As a Senior Product Marketer, you will have the unique responsibility to lead and develop the go-to-market strategy for new products and solutions, working with cross-functional teams to execute the marketing plan and measuring the impact to shape future campaigns.
- You will develop content, define the messaging and positioning of our products and the platform to our clients and prospect, and support the execution of our sales and business strategy.
- You will gain exposure to the emerging technology and capabilities influencing the future of the data management space for institutional investors.
- You will be part of a small and entrepreneurial team of product and data experts where diverse skills and experiences are celebrated.
This is an excellent position for a creative and highly driven individual who is ready to hit the ground running, work in a fast-paced environment, collaborate with multiple teams, and is willing to wear multiple hats to get things done.
- Lead and develop the go-to-market strategy for our products and solutions to increase customer awareness, product adoption, and brand advocacy for both internal and external facing audiences.
- Create a comprehensive marketing plan and manage the product launch cycles, including campaigns across different channels and touchpoints.
- Develop the Fusion website as a digital channel for conversion across experiences - from attracting prospects to conversion and client engagement. Manage this growth.
- Content creation: Produce high-quality and compelling content to power our product marketing efforts and sales enablement collateral (e.g. the messaging and positioning for our client materials, case studies, product collateral, websites, press releases, videos, digital campaigns, and pitch materials).
- Messaging and positioning: Articulate and synthesize complex product features and concepts into simple, powerful stories and narratives that resonate with targeted customer segments and user personas.
- Be a cross-functional partner, collaborating closely with teams across Product, Sales, Strategy, Client Experience, Sales Enablement, firmwide Corporate Investment Bank Marketing and Communications.
- Provide analysis of the competitive landscape, industry trends, and client feedback to shape our future product marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Track, analyze, and report on the marketing efforts against program goals and ROI.
- Be a brand champion and promote the standards and consistency across all touchpoints.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- 4+ years experience in Product Marketing or related disciplines e.g. Sales, Product Management, Marketing - within a SaaS, data, or digital product organization preferred.
- Background in driving adoption and running marketing activities for a data or technology platform
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing go-to-market strategies and running a product launch with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record and demonstratable experience in content development, copywriting, with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage the development of client marketing collaterals including websites, videos, pitchbooks, and whitepapers.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and thoughtfully.
- Driven, resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact.
- Strong interest in marketing and design. Passionate about technology and storytelling.
- Comfortable with HTML, Adobe Experience Manager, Figma, Camtasia, After Effects
- Background in data, analytics or SaaS marketing is a plus.