Securities Services - FX Product Manager (VP) - London
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You would be responsible for defining the long term product strategy and vision of the business which is a global industry leader. You will report directly into the Global Head of FX Product & work closely with colleagues globally to deliver a market leading product offering to our clients.
As a FX Product Manager within our Securities Services division, you will be assisting in the development and execution of strategic initiatives, product enhancements as well as daily management and oversight of the business. The role will involve partnering with an extensive range of product teams, functional partners and colleagues across J.P. Morgan including Markets, Payments and others.
The Product team organise the solutioning, development and day to day management of the FX Product suite (AutoFX, Direct FX, Cross Currency Sweeps, Continuous Linked Settlement and Third Party FX).
Securities Services, a division of J.P. Morgan’s Corporate Investment Bank, is a global industry leader with $28.6 trillion in assets under custody. J.P. Morgan provides innovative custody, fund accounting and administration services to the world's largest institutional investors, alternative asset managers and debt and equity issuers. The Securities Services business provides a wide range of foreign exchange solutions to its clients across Global Custody, Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency, Depository Receipts and other products.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the FX product offering, further improve client experience, execute operational efficiencies and strengthen controls
- Deliver against the evolving needs of the Securities Services client base and market dynamics such as regulatory changes, client requirements, market changes and product needs
- Partner closely with Securities Services businesses such as Private Equity and Real Estate Services, Depository Receipts, Custody and Transfer Agency to identify and implement FX solutions
- Define and deliver the product strategy in close partnership with Markets FX Services and the wider Securities Services business
- Act as escalation point for product related questions and issues ensuring suitable resolution and management of issues
- Support ad-hoc requests from clients and internal partners on a broad range of topics from liquidity and execution to reporting and onboarding
- Partner with control functions to ensure required recertifications, policies and procedures are accurately documented and regularly reviewed
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Financial Services in a Product Management, Client Management or Product Development role
- Previous knowledge of Custody FX or Currency Overlay products is required
- Ability to build trusted relationships with key stakeholders and business partners, collaborating as a team to deliver results
- Strong communication and influencing skills, with ability to articulate complex ideas and analytics in a succinct way
- Ability to perform in a high pressure, fast paced environment working across multiple time zones and geographies
- Experience in operating model re-engineering or product development/transformation
- Proven analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Previous experience with global initiatives involving multiple disciplines or functions is preferred