EMEA/ Internationl HR Business Manager
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You will have an opportunity to work either as the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) or International HR Business Manager. You will be supporting our regional co-heads in driving key initiatives across over 60+ countries.
You will report to the International HR business management lead, and be part of the global HR F&BM team. You will get a chance to interact with a range of leaders and subject matter experts at all levels across the globe.
As a HR Business Manager you will assist/advise senior management in the most effective deployment of the function's resources to address strategic and tactical objectives.
- As trusted advisor to the regional HR Executives in all aspects of the function: strategy, controls, people and financial performance
- Develop creative presentations which tell the right story of the function’s strategy, performance and priorities to a variety of audiences, including senior leadership and regional governance forums.
- Develop insightful reporting that helps our leaders understand key performance and key risk indicators and what actions we need to take to manage risk. Utilize analytical skills to gather and review data, identify trends and underlying causes, and produce summary documents.
- Manage the project book of work for the regional HR business management team and being key point of contact for the regional HR team to help identify, facilitate and achieve business objectives and opportunities
- Get involved on new projects as needed, handle unexpected issues and to escalate to the right forums as and when necessary and make sure dots are connected between regional HR teams.
- Manage the HR leadership team routines (agenda, priority setting, strategy planning sessions etc) and communications (Town Halls, Symphony etc)
- Oversee annual budget and periodic (monthly) forecasting processes for the region, including a monthly reviews of performance vs budget, and of opportunities to make the function more efficient, headcount analysis and reporting.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Previous Strategy, Business Management or Human Resources experience a plus;
- Professional maturity and personal integrity; confidence to challenge the status quo and drive change; tenacious attitude towards evolving environment and varied stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking: Use of critical thinking to plan for the future, solve complex problems, and collaborate with leaders across the function to develop realistic action plans to achieve specific measurable goals.
- Emotional Intelligence: Leverages relationships and people skills to influence better outcomes for employees and clients
- Influences: Engages others through appropriate use of facts, convincing examples, and direct persuasion to support productive discussions and relationships
- Global Mindset: Displays sensitivity to diverse cultural nuances while collaborating with teams internally and externally at JPMC and adjusts personal style to enable collaboration
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skill
- Excellent PowerPoint / PitchPro and Excel skills required; data visualization (e.g. Tableau) and automation skills a plus.
- Presentation Skills: Ability to “tell the story” and address varying degrees of stakeholders through compelling facts and data
- Project Management: Strong organizational, project and time management skills. Ability to demonstrate flexibility, prioritisation of requests and multi-task in the face of ever-changing and sometimes conflicting demands
- Risk Management and Controls: Demonstrates full appreciation of and compliance with regulatory obligations; Applies risk control management practices and tactics to prevent/reduce risk. Able to handle confidential / sensitive information on a frequent basis