EMEA Legal Entity Change Management Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Wholesale Lending Services EMEA Legal Entity Change Management Associate
Commercial Banking provides comprehensive solutions, including lending and treasury services, to corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, as well as real estate investors and owners.
Wholesale Lending Services (WLS) exists within Commercial Banking and provides loan servicing functions to all four JPMorgan lines of business. These functions include loan documentation, closing and funding, payment and fee processing, syndication loan and trade processing, credit administration and collateral perfection and management.
Manage Wholesale Lending Services Legal Entity programs focusing on delivery on key strategic change projects. This role will involve working closely with a broad set of stakeholders, both internal and external to WLS to ensure successful deliveries.
- Program Manage WLS legal entity driven programs.
- Business analysis to determine impacts and define solutions.
- Drive business growth implementation and establish sustainable operating models.
- Drive market wide program implementation for WLS e.g. ISO20022.
- Enhance Legal Entity reporting in line with local regulatory expectation.
- Design and develop strategic approaches to establish Legal Entity reporting including reports and online dashboards as well as design and implement risk based controls and sustainable operating models.
- Build productive connections across the organization to ensure successful deliveries into sustainable solutions. Including global teams, location teams, legal entity controls, programs teams etc.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Previous experience in Banking Industry with Operations and/or Operations Risk Management with Program Management or Oversight experience.
- Excellent organization & planning skills with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to succinctly communicate messages to various levels of the organization.
- Ability to interpret business context into relevant key messages.
- Proactive in driving to completion and influencing others.
- Team player with ability to build & maintain productive working relationships with colleagues globally at all levels and across functions in order to achieve results.
- Deals comfortably with ambiguity and uncertainty.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Knowledge of Commercial Loan product will be an added advantage.