Equity Derivatives Structured Drafting Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
The role will involve daily interaction with Sales, Trading, Clients, Legal, Middle Office & Operations groups globally as well as frequent interaction with technology and project delivery teams with respect to drafting a range of structured equity underlying derivative confirmations.
You will need to have a clear understanding of Equity Derivatives trade flow and lifecycle event management to play a key role in developing new process and opportunities, perform root cause analysis, identify and implement solutions.
- Drafting a range of structured equity underlying derivative confirmations
- Provide support to assist resolution of documentation queries raised by various global affirmation documentation teams
- Ability to offer drafting support to in respect of vanilla and mid-structured products to other drafting teams
- Liaison with Sales, Trading, Legal and the client, as required, to draft structured confirmations with thorough risk terms to be as standard or enhanced terms
- Liaison with the Exotics Legal Team for template development/changes and escalation of queries
- Support continuous improvement program of Straight-through Processing and document generation
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Degree Educated
- Proven experience in a structured equity derivative documentation team
- Knowledge of various ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association) Definitions publications
- Knowledge of an array of Over-the-counter structured products
- Clear communication skills to include ability to convey technical issues in straight forward manner
- Client focus
- Ability to demonstrate self-reliance whilst maintaining deliveries
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Knowledge of derivatives confirmations ISDA (International Swaps and Derivatives Association), Settlement workflow and Profit &Loss process would be advantageous
You’ve got this!