Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
EMEA Cash Network Performance Manager - VP
Job Type: Full time
As a part of the Network Performance Management team you will work closely with provider institutions and in partnership with J.P. Morgan Operational teams to ensure service delivery is in line with expectations, managing both provider service failures and enhancements. Also you will be responsible for reporting to the Global Head of Network Performance Management.
- Responsible for proactively improving agent performance and service delivery, seeking opportunities for service enhancements.
- Accountable for the investigation and resolution of escalated enquiries & service issues.
- Conducting service reviews, accurately assessing risk, and ensuring delivery of high-quality reports.
- Use of thematic data analysis to improve agent performance.
- Ability to understand LOB (Line Of Business) requirements and ensuring needs are managed through service level agreements between the firm and the agents in our network.
- Participating in regional and global projects requiring partnership from agent banks and FMIs.
- Responsible for incident and crisis management, leading external engagement s through resolution and ensuring remediation following any agent bank errors.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Knowledge of cash related products across the Payments and Markets LOBs.
- A good understanding of the impact of industry and market developments on agent banks.
- Strong team player and the ability to lead with an aptitude for risk management, compliance, and oversight.
- Ability to build excellent working relationships with business partners in LOBs across the firm and with agent banks.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Effective project management skills and an ability to contribute to enhancements in processes, controls, and systems.
- Ability to shape and influence successful outcomes for J.P. Morgan.