FircoSoft Application Developer - Software Engineer III
Location: Glasgow City
Job Type: Full time
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to take your software engineering career to the next level.
As a FircoSoft Application Developer - Software Engineer III at JPMorgan Chase within the Corporate and Investment Bank, Sanctions Screening team, you serve as a seasoned member of an agile team to design and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. You are responsible for carrying out critical technology solutions across multiple technical areas within various business functions in support of the firm’s business objectives.
- Executes software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems
- Creates secure and high-quality production code and maintains algorithms that run synchronously with appropriate systems
- Produces architecture and design artifacts for complex applications while being accountable for ensuring design constraints are met by software code development
- Gathers, analyzes, synthesizes, and develops visualizations and reporting from large, diverse data sets in service of continuous improvement of software applications and systems
- Proactively identifies hidden problems and patterns in data and uses these insights to drive improvements to coding hygiene and system architecture
- Contributes to software engineering communities of practice and events that explore new and emerging technologies
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Formal training or certification AWS concepts and applied experience
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability
- Proficient in FircoSoft application development/configuration, messaging, pl/sql, spring boot, java, j2ee, micro services, and agile methodology development
- Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages
- Overall knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security
- Demonstrated knowledge of software applications and technical processes within a technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.)
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong experience in FircoSoft and its other components, having significant years of experience.
- Exposure to cloud technologies.
- Experience in Latest firco versions such as continuity, V6 etc.
- Familiarity with modern front-end technologies