Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Trading Services Analyst
Job Type: Full time
As a Trading Services Analyst, you'll be responsible for performing control reconciliations to verify trade positions, investigating settlements, and focusing on process re-engineering and automation.
- Clear all JPM and 3rd party executed trades on EMEA located markets
- Perform reconciliations against market sources
- The role will be an opportunity to perform numerous control reconciliations to verify trading positions are accurate through front office to middle office reconciliations, middle office to back office reconciliations
- Investigate and provide solutions to various queries from settlements and confirmations
- You will be involved in completing operations projects and ad hoc requests to satisfy new initiatives and operations/technology enhancements (new system implementations)
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Extensive knowledge of Global Futures exchanges / products, Future & Option trade flows including downstream system impact
- Ensure clearing teams are processing (execution, full service and NCM business) accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure Trade / position breaks are escalated and resolved on Trade Date + 1.
- Ensure Positions are maintained accurately at the exchange / broker and in the firms’ books & records
- Ensure Client queries / issues and Ad hoc requests are dealt with on a timely basis and in an appropriate manner.
- Strong logical/analytical mindset, with the ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills
- Previous experience in Finance industry (operations roles)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Shift pattern is in place between 7:30am until 6.30pm, on a shift Rota with additional coverage during quarterly rolls required.