Custody Operations Project Manager - Associate
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
J.P. Morgan Investor Services combines Financing & Custody, Custody & Fund Services, and Clearing, Collateral Management and Execution under a common umbrella. These businesses occupy top-tier competitive positions; the combination provides an expanded, integrated and best-in-class suite of end-to end capabilities
- Conduct analysis and investigation of operational data issues through trend analysis, root cause analysis and deep dives.
- Capturing and documenting ideas, Use Cases, issues related to data quality and management. Work on the use cases to resolve data quality issues.
- Liaising with various stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of Uses Cases to streamline Data Quality.
- Be accountable for the delivery of allocated strategic initiatives as defined from a local, regional and global perspective.
- Communication to Exco and Senior stakeholders on Projects and cover Key MIS indicators.
- Focus on metrics that can be produced on an ongoing basis to validate the value being added and to support continuous improvement
Required qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Previous relevant industry experience in working on AI/ML projects.
- Knowledge and exposure to tools such as OWL DQ (Collibra DQ)
- Good oral and written communication, presentation skills and stakeholder management.
- Relevant knowledge and experience will be considered in conjunction with related business degree, or industry recognised training
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, specifically around data analysis and management.
- Continuously displays strong analytical and decision-making skills
Preferred qualifications, capabilities and skills:
- Experience in projects/delivery.
- Knowledge of Alteryx, Tableau, UI Path and other AI/ML tools.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred, and other coding languages
- Knowledge/Experience in Asset Servicing, Trades and Cash space
You’ve got this!