Corporate Third Party Oversight - EMEA Stakeholder Management
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
You will support the EMEA region Third Party Oversight (CTPO) stakeholder management function, communications and trainings with local outsourcing governance, coordinate interactions and projects across jurisdictions and manage regional outsourcing governance relationships.
You will be a part of Third Party Oversight (CTPO) team that is responsible for developing, deploying, overseeing and ongoing reporting of an outsourcing program that ensures the effective use of third parties and affiliates to accomplish JPMorgan Chase's strategic goals.
- Build a strong stakeholder engagement model to support the Third Party Oversight (CTPO) program across the EMEA region and maintain strategic client management relationships at an LOB (Line of Business) and legal entity/location level
- Manage the CTPO regional program and location specific “book of work” to foster proactive engagement with LOB management and outsourcing governance organizations
- Support GSS global functions with up to date knowledge and local requirements on each LOBs outsourcing governance strategy so that appropriate support can be provided to the LOBs in managing their programs and inventory
- Ensure that updates from CTPO globally (i.e. from Global Stakeholder/Governance forums and other committees) are appropriately cascaded to the LOBs in region
- Lead and manage the implementation of specific CTPO EMEA outsourcing projects and support global outsourcing transformation and tool enhancement initiatives to improve the overall service delivery model and operations
- Assist in the development of training, communications, forum materials and lead training sessions and information sharing fora
- Provide ongoing support to LOB and regional/location outsourcing governance organizations to manage and further develop their third party and inter affiliate oversight processes to achieve operational efficiencies and control effectiveness
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skill
- Knowledge of risk management and control principles
- Knowledge of EMEA regional and local regulatory outsourcing requirements
- Strong client service, project management, reporting, analytical and communication skills required
- Excellent business judgment, particularly the ability to proactively identify and address issues early, performing root cause analysis to develop long term solutions
- Experienced in developing and overseeing collaborative relationships across different stakeholders and jurisdictions
- Ability to partner closely with related functions (Location Outsourcing Governance, Legal & Compliance, Audit, Control Management, etc.) to ensure a coordinated and effective program management across the region
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- few years of relevant experience in Outsourcing, Third Party Risk Management, Oversight & Control or Supplier Management
You’ve got this!