Applications for this job have closed. Try searching for similar jobs.
Client Tax Operations Utility Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Are you interested in a dynamic function that requires consistent compliance and controls, enhancing response to regulatory and market changes, market changes and operational excellence in business processes and technology?
- Validation of tax documents and certificates received in accordance with JPMorgan and market level polices.
- Opening client accounts in JP Morgan tax system in partnership with sub custodian network.
- Setting client trade settlement instructions and monitoring of client asset movements to the appropriate tax rate accounts.
- Lodgement of tax certificates and declarations with sub-custodians and depositories globally to facilitate tax relief.
- Performing regular reviews of clients to ensure they are receiving the appropriate tax treatment in each global market.
- Provide status updates supporting market account openings and client fund launches ensuring that regular metrics and milestones are provided.
- Ensure accurate completion of market documentation with market naming conventions, obtain sign-off in line with the JP Morgan & Agent Policy. Arrange for legalisation where required.
- Monitor and maintain changes for a client based on notification of tax changes.
- Relationship building with all key contacts both internal & external.
- In addition the incumbent will have ownership for specific MIS metrics and will be responsible for reporting to management team on a weekly basis.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills:
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Strong communication and written skills
- High degree of accuracy and a good eye for detail
- Strong risk awareness
- Business and customer focused
- Proactive work ethic, innovative and self-motivated
- A flexible and analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines