Client Tax Operations Utility Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Are you interested to experience a dynamic function that requires consistent compliance and controls, enhances response to regulatory and market changes, operational excellence in our business processes and technology?
This role is within the Global Tax Operation, delivering regulatory reporting & payment services across different markets for different line of businesses. In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for Reconciliation, Reporting and Payments of taxes to the tax authorities.
You will work closely with the businesses, middle office, settlements, Finance and Corporate Tax teams located across multiple locations.
- Tax reporting & payment due diligence In accordance with regulatory requirements with a focus on accurate, compliant and timely execution of our obligations
- Ensure all work is carried out to meet all departmental and regulatory deadlines, and able to understand market changes and its impacts on internal system / processes
- Ensure close collaboration with internal / external stakeholders and manage stakeholders’ relationships
- Proactive analysis, support and guidance on outstanding queries to all internal / external partners and client representatives
- Maintain Tax records and procedures for internal use to ensure all market and procedural changes are reflected accurately.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project and process documentation
- Able to Identify risks and solution resolutions and perform UAT for system enhancements
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred
- Basic knowledge of Transaction Taxes is preferable
- Excellent communication and people skills and ability to be a strong team player and showcase multitasking skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive and inquisitive, detail oriented, committed to consistent work quality with strict deadlines
- Interest in the nuances of tax regulations and their impact on internal processes and client interactions
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Broad technical knowledge of International tax laws and regulations
- Ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to complex issues
- Series 99 qualified
- Knowledge of Alteryx, UIPath, Xecptor datahub and other low code tools