Pay and Time Product Lead, Executive Director
Location: Greater London
Job Type: Full time
Are you an innovative Product Manager looking to play an integral role in leading organisational change at a global level?
The Human Resources function at JPMorgan Chase is shifting to a product-driven way of working. We are making this change so that we are fully organized around our customers to deliver personalized experiences throughout an employee or manager journey. This shift is a change in the way we organize and prioritize the work that needs to get done to ensure a higher quality output for our customers. Our intention is to build products that our customers love and that work for our businesses. The HR Product Organization sits within Corporate HR and plays an important role in driving our transformation. The organization will lead our efforts to identify outcomes, goals and measures of success across all of our products applying agile principles, continuous discovery and a common set of data architecture and delivery tools..
The Product Manager will play a key role in the continued innovation and sustainment of the Oracle HCM cloud application, related suite of applications and business processes. The Pay & Time Product is comprised of the firmwide experience and delivery of employee pay and time & absence tracking. The role will be critical in defining the evolution of the platform, processes and experiences that run across the function for all current/former employees, managers, and HR professionals firmwide.
- Lead day-to-day work involved with product development to ensure success for the International Pay & Time Product Team; define the end-to-end experience for stakeholders and partners to understand the needs and practices of all groups who interact with the aligned product
- Deliver a complex suite of support services for the Pay & Time functions within established service levels and quality measures
- Partner with Pay & Time Product Manager, Service Leaders, Tech, Data and Servicing Teams to deliver on the respective strategies – while aligning with key digital objectives.
- Drive roll-out of Pay & Time product for our largest international locations.
- Lead Product Team accountable for the agile execution of product enhancements, fixes, and innovation.
- Accountable for oversight of the product’s experience including servicing, technology, and data – knows expectations and areas of opportunity by key persona
- Define and develop the appropriate KPIs to measure success, assess performance and evaluate effectiveness of the product or service
- Understand discovery techniques, agile delivery and related methodologies to ensure successful outcomes
- Maintain focus on leveraging and advancing the tools used by the product team to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Execute and maintain strong controls in close partnership with internal functions and in accordance with company policies and regulatory changes
- Challenge the status quo, designs the strategy, and articulates the vision, drives collaboration to influence senior leadership, key stakeholders, and their own team
- Responsible for maximizing the value of a specific functional area/ solution within HCM cloud, design, and implementation of ongoing innovation, as well as inspection and oversight
- Serve as business strategist, defining scope and desired outcomes using digital technology to enhance user experience – driving a digital-first servicing strategy
- Key voice into the prioritization of the product backlog; partner across the organization to define business case and impact analysis for future investments.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to execute and manage multiple priorities and deliverables concurrently
- Collaborates across groups and regions to deliver
- Tech savvy – can translate product vision and roadmap into clear requirements and processes that engineers and designers can deliver against
- Analytical and data-driven – can synthesize key insights and adopt and/or solution quickly while managing to OKRs
- Customer obsessed – develops deep empathy and understanding in service of creating frictionless end-to-end experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to represent the product to stakeholders
- Ability to maintain a product backlog, and write stories and epics
- Experience with creating and maintaining KPI monitoring tools, and reporting on key findings
- Proactive, accountable, and detail-oriented work ethic
- Proven track record of delivery; ability to drive concepts to execution
- Product management experience, preferably within Pay & Time