Full Stack Software Engineer III
Job Type: Full time
We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to take your software engineering career to the next level.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer III at JPMorgan Chase within the corporate sector, enterprise technology team, you serve as a seasoned member of an agile team to design and deliver trusted market-leading technology products in a secure, stable, and scalable way. You are responsible for carrying out critical technology solutions across multiple technical areas within various business functions in support of the firm’s business objectives. Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office.
- Executes software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems
- Creates secure and high-quality production code and maintains algorithms that run synchronously with appropriate systems
- Produces architecture and design artifacts for complex applications while being accountable for ensuring design constraints are met by software code development
- Proactively identifies hidden problems and patterns in data and uses these insights to drive improvements to coding hygiene and system architecture
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Contributes to software engineering communities of practice and events that explore new and emerging technologies
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and applied experience
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability
- Proficient in coding in one or more languages
- Experience in developing, debugging, and maintaining code in a large corporate environment with one or more modern programming languages and database querying languages
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security
- Demonstrated knowledge of software applications and technical processes within a technical discipline (e.g., cloud, artificial intelligence, machine learning, mobile, etc.)
- Prepare unit test cases and validate the results for accuracy.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Hands-on experience with relational database software development, data architecture, data modeling, database design and data warehousing.
- Familiar with development tools such as Jenkins, Git/BitBucket, Jira, etc.
- Exposure to cloud technologies