Ready to Launch/Change Readiness - Project Manager - VP
Job Type: Full time
This is a hybrid role supporting both our Ready to Launch and Change Readiness “centre’s of excellence”. You will manage complex product solution launches and run product and process changes for both Commercial Bank and Commercial and Investment Bank clients across all Payments products. This role requires an experienced project manager who is articulate, highly organized, resourceful, and self-motivated. You should be comfortable managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and have a strong understanding of Payments, as well as excellent communication, presentation, and stakeholder management skills.
- Oversee and manage the RTL process for assigned projects, coordinating with key stakeholders and internal partners across multiple LOBs to ensure successful delivery of new solutions
- Partner with leadership across Payments to organize and assess the impact of change to clients and field teams.
- Provide project management support to assess impacts, provide strategic guidance, define requirements, and keep launches on track
- Establish strong working relationships with product partners, as well as key stakeholder partners in service, implementations, marketing, legal, compliance, risk and controls
- Diligent tracking of progress through Workfront system and assist in preparing stakeholder updates for management
- Track KPIs with key stakeholders to measure client and field coverage team satisfaction with change readiness strategy effectiveness
- Collaborate with cross-functional Product teams and program management teams to provide consultative insights related to change readiness tactics and timing for execution against their Product roadmaps
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives
- Knowledge of Payments products and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at working with colleagues at all levels, including senior management
- High level of independence, energy and integrity; demonstrates respect for diversity of thought
- Expertise in Microsoft applications (especially PowerPoint)
You’ve got this!